CSEET Mock Test: CSEET Online Test is Beneficial for all candidates who applied for CS Executive Entrance Test 2021. It was after great thought and deliberation that the CS Foundation Programme has been replaced by the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) through the Company Secretaries (Amendment) Regulations, 2021 keeping in view the diverse academic standards of students seeking admission in the Company Secretaryship Course.
CSEET Mock Test
CS Executive Entrance Test (CSSET) will be a Computer Based Examination (CBT) which will be conducted at designated Test Centres. In order to improve performance in CSEET, the Institute would soon introduce unique and innovative concept of Mock Test of CSEET so that the candidates can know their preparation level for CSEET, have broad idea regarding the structure of CSEET and improve their performance. The structure of the CSEET is as under:
|Business Communication||35||Go to Test|
|Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning||35||Go to Test|
|Economic and Business Environment||35||Go to Test|
Viva Voice – The Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voce) of 15 Minutes for 30 Marks will be conducted simultaneously with or immediately after the MCQ based CBT through online mode.
CSEET Online Test
CSEET will act as the perfect catalyst in bringing about ease of admission into the CS Executive Programme, especially for students beginning their professional journey right after Class XIIth. It is through this initiative that the time period to enter the course shall be fairly reduced thus bringing all of us closer to the achievement of our mission “To develop high caliber professionals facilitating good corporate governance”.
Aligning with our vision perfectly, CSEET comes across as an apt stepping stone for candidates intending to make a mark in the India Inc. as Leaders, Strategists, Key Managerial Personnel, Governance Professionals and even further becoming successful professionals.
It fills my heart with joy unspeakable to author the maiden message for connecting with prospective Governance Professionals through this first issue of CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) e-bulletin. CSEET is a unique initiative of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) to select candidates with right aptitude and attitude, seeking admission into Executive Programme of Company Secretaryship Course.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CSEET MOCK TEST
- Total duration of Mock Test is 120 minutes and there would be 120 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Only 1 question will be displayed on the Test window at a time.
- The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the Test. When the timer reaches zero, the Test will end by itself. Please click on the submit button before the time out.
- SUBMIT Button will only appear after 60 Minutes of starting the test. It will appear on the bottom right side Exam panel when you go to the last 120th Question.
- The Question Palette displayed on the left bottom side of screen will show the status of each question using Coloured Symbols
- For navigating to another Question Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly.
- For Answering a Question, click on the radio button of one of the options
- To unselect your chosen answer, click on the radio button of the chosen option again 10. To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option
- Supported browsers are Google Chrome/Fire Fox/Internet Explorer 9.0/10.0
- Please ensure that Popup blocker is turned off
- It is advised to clear the Browser Cache before start of the test
- Preferred Screen resolution is 1024×768 and above
- An Internet connection with a minimum speed of 512 Kbps is required 16. Please do not give the Mock Test on your Mobile Phones/Tab