Take Jr Accountant online test 2022 Series now and test your preparation for next RPSC Jr Accountant Mock Test Exam 2022, RPSC Junior Accountant quiz. RPSC Conducted Jr Accountant exam in the year 2022 and now RPSC Taken Jr accountant exam in 2022. JVVNL Jr Accountant mock test 2022 is available for all candidates without any cost. JVVNL Junior accountant online test is very helpful for all the candidates who applied for RPSC Jr accountant post-2022.
RPSC Jr Accountant online test
|Jr Accountant Reasoning online test||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant GK online test||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant General Hindi online test||40||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant General English online test||30||Go to Test|
|Junior Accountant Maths Online test||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Everyday Science Online test||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Accounting Online test||30||Go to Test|
|Junior Accountant Income Tax online test||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Cost Accounting test||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Audit test||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Management Accounting Test|
RPSC Jr Accountant Recruitment Expected Notification 2022 for around 1500 posts (Expected). Jr Accountant Online Application Form 2022. RPSC Jr Accountant Exam form very soon, Fees and Procedure for RPSC Jr Accountant Application form 2022.
Jr Accountant Syllabus
Part – A: 60% weightage
- (i) Corporate Accounting
- (ii) Income Tax
- (iii) Cost Accounting
- (iv) Theory and Practice of Auditing
- (v) Management Accounting, Advanced Cost Accounting, Cost and Management Audit, Computer Application in Accounting, Taxation Law and Practice, Advanced Financial Accounting.
Note:- The standard and syllabus of the exam for Part-A shall be of Graduation Degree level.
Part – B : 40% weightage
- (i) Reasoning 85 Mental Ability
- (ii) Mathematics
- (iii) General Knowledge & Everyday Science
- (iv) Hindi General
- (v) English General
A brief outline of the scope of each sub-part is given hereunder for general guidelines of candidates, but is not intended to be exhaustive:-
- (i) Reasoning & Mental Ability :- Analytical Reasoning, Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Shapes and Mirror Images, Clocks, etc.
- (ii) Mathematics :- Mathematics (Class-X level).
- (iii) General Knowledge & Everyday Science:- Current events including issues of State (Rajasthan), National & International importance, Persons 8s Places in recent news, Games 8c Sports, Indian History, Civics, Geography, Science, Indian Polity, etc., with special reference to Rajasthan.
- (iv) Hindi General :- Hindi Grammar and language (Class-X level).
- (v) English General :- English Grammar and language (Class-X level).
How to Attend the test?
We provide Many Test Option, Go through available test options and pick the one best suited for your preparation. Click on “Available Soon”.
You will reach the selected mock test page. Now please Read all the instructions carefully. Click on “Start Test or Start Quiz”.
Your first question will appear on the screen. Once you have answered a question, click on “Next”. or if you have doubt in question or if you want to review any question again then please click on “Review Question”
You can skip a question or jump across questions by clicking on a question number. If you want to finish the online test then Click on “Quiz Summary” → then click on “Finish Quiz”.
Recommended Test Series