Take SSC CHSL Online Test 2021 now and test your preparation for next SSC CHSL Online Exam 2021. All the candidates who want to appeared in SSC CHSL Exam can take SSC CHSL Online Preparation by using our free SSC CHSL Question Paper. Candidates who are going to appear in SSC CHSL examination they must solve the below online test series and Test there preparation easily. Take SSC CHSL Mock Tests to get good marks. SSC Mock tests and SSC online test series are Very Helpful and collections of the conceptual questions which gives you help in score better in SSC Exams 2021.
SSC CHSL Online Test 2021
|SSC CHSL Online Test in Hindi Series 1||60||Go to Test|
|SSC CHSL Verbal Ability Online Test in Hindi Series 1||20||Go to Test|
|SSC CHSL Quantitive Aptitude Online Test in Hindi Series 1||20||Go to Test|
|SSC CHSL General Reasoning Online Test in Hindi Series 1||20||Go to Test|
|SSC CHSL General Knowledge Online Test in Hindi Series 2||20||Go to Test|
|SSC CHSL General Knowledge Online Test in Hindi Series 1||20||Go to Test|
SSC CHSL Mock Test
The below test series and ssc CHSL mock tests are based on the new pattern or new syllabus 2021 and free for al students. While solving the question of the online test series, you will get yourself active. The below SSC CHSL 2021 Online Test Series will give you the experience to solve a question in the least time.
If a candidate wishes to get a good rank in the SSC CHSL exam, then he should solve the below test series. Through SSC CHSL Online Test Series students find their strengths and weaknesses and try to resolve them before appearing in exams. If students don’t want to miss the online test series so keep update you on it.
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Pattern
Check SSC (CHSL) Paper 1st and Paper 2nd Examination Pattern for 2021 Exams. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) decided to conducts SSC-CHSL examination in two phases. Paper 1 will be objective type and Paper 2 will be descriptive type. The objective paper will comprise four sections as General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude and paper 1 have a weightage of 150 Marks and Paper 2 has weightage of 50 Marks.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2021 of Tier I
- SSC CHSL Exam is objective type and will be conducted via online Mode.
- There will be 4 parts in a question paper namely (Part-1) General Intelligence, (Part-2) English Language, (Part-3) Quantitative Aptitude, and (Part-4) General Awareness / General Knowledge.
- Exam will have 100 questions for 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 75 Minutes.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for part: 1, 3 & 4.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
The exam pattern of the SSC-CHSL Tier I exam will consist of objective type- multiple choice questions only. For each wrong answer, 0.50 marks will be deducted from the total score. To gain more clarity on SSC-CHSL exam pattern 2021 of Tier I candidates can refer to the table given below.
Timing: 75 Minutes
|Part||Subject||Total questions||Max Marks|
|II||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill||25||50|
Marking scheme for SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2021
|Correct answers||+ 2|
|Calculation of total score||Total number of correct answers x 2 – Total number of incorrect answer x 0.50|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2021 of Tier II
- Exam is descriptive type and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- Candidates need to write essay / précis / letters / application writing etc.
- Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration will be 1 hour.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
|Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)||Total marks||Duration of Test||Mode of exam|
|100||1 hour||Pen and Paper|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2021 of Tier III
- Typing Test: Candidates, who are opting English typing, should have typing speed of 35 words per minute and those candidates who are opting for Hindi typing should have typing speed of 30 words per minute. Typing test will be applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Court Clerk posts.
- Skill Test: Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on computer. Skill test will be applicable only for Data Entry Operator post.
The skill test of SSC-CHSL will be conducted for those candidates who have applied for Data Entry Operator posts while typing test will be held for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks posts. The skill test/typing test will be qualifying in nature.
How to give the test?
We provide Many Test Option, Go through available test options and pick the one best suited for your preparation. Click on “Go to Test”.
You will reach the selected mock test page. Now please Read all the instructions carefully. Click on “Start Test or Start Quiz”.
Your first question will appear on the screen. Once you have answered a question, click on “Next”. or if if you have doubt in question or if you want review any question again then please click on “Review Question”
You can skip a question or jump across questions by clicking on a question number. When you want to finish the test, Click on “Quiz Summary” → then click on “Finish Quiz”.
Recommended Online Tests –