Tally Voucher Online Test, Tally Voucher Question Answers
0 of 10 questions completed
Tally Voucher Online Test, Tally Voucher Question Answers. Enhance your learning curve take test on tally Voucher Now with hundreds of MCQs. Get yourself certified and enrich your profile Now!. A voucher is a document that contains details of a financial transaction and is required for recording the same into the books of accounts. For every transaction, you can use the appropriate Tally voucher to enter the details into the ledgers and update the financial position of the company. The Payroll Vouchers can be enabled from F1: Accounting Features , whereas the Order Vouchers can be activated from F2: Inventory Features.
This paper has 10 questions.
Time allowed is 30 minutes.
The Tally Voucher Mock Test Paper in hindi is Very helpful for all students. Now Please click on below “Start Quiz” and start your test….
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
In Tally, the submenu used to create new ledgers, groups and voucher types is _______________Correct
The accounts information lists accounting masters like groups , ledgers and voucher types with which you can provide company’s account details.
Accounts information provides:
● Single master option to work with one master at a time.
● Multiple masters option to work with many sub-masters at a time. A sub-master behaves exactly like a master.
To access the accounts information
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info.Incorrect
Question 2 of 10
In tally, “credit note” voucher type records entry for ________________.Correct
Credit Note are used for giving credit to the party, for example, when a buyer returns the goods (SALE RETURN) or allows himself Credit due to rate difference or Discount or Due to some adjustment.
A Return inward Journal or sales returns journal or sales credit day book is a prime entry book or a daybook which is used to record sales returns. To put it in other words, it is the journal which is used to record the goods which are returned by the receiver or goods. The primary document which is used as an evidence in recording transactions into sales returns journal is the Credit note.
Reasons for Sales Returns
Expiration of products/ outdated
Out of the order
Delays in receipts
Credit Notes in Tally.ERP 9
To enable the option for debit notes in Tally, follow the steps below.
Step 1 : – From Gateway of Tally, press F11 – Shortcut for Company Features
Step 2 : – Under Accounting Features screen > Under Invoicing, set the option Use debit/credit notes to YES.
Step 3 : –
Set the following tile to YES for:
“Use invoice mode for Credit notes”
Question 3 of 10
What is the shortcut key combination used for optional vouchers?Correct
Optional Vouchers are an existing voucher, such as a payment voucher or a receipt voucher, can be marked as optional. When a voucher is marked as Optional , it does not get posted. An optional voucher is not a separate voucher type.
To mark a voucher as optional, press CTRL + L from the voucher. The button toggles between regular and optional.Incorrect
Question 4 of 10
To open/create a sales voucher in tally , you have to press _________ button.Correct
Question 5 of 10
_________________ is used for voucher entry.Correct
contains a record of business transactions. It is a separate record within the general
that is assigned to a specific asset, liability, equity item, revenue type, or expense type. Examples of
payable. Accrued expenses.
is called a
language. For example, a
for GST is normally called GST
when we are having a normal conversationIncorrect
Question 6 of 10
________________ is the submenu used for voucher entry.Correct
A voucher is a document that contains details of a financial transaction and is required for recording the same into the books of accounts. For every transaction, you can use the appropriate Tally voucher to enter the details into the ledgers and update the financial position of the company.
To record a purchase voucher with multi-currency
Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers / Inventory Vouchers > F9: Purchase .Incorrect
Question 7 of 10
In Tally, Types of Accounts and Types of Vouchers passed during the period, can be seen in ___________ report.Correct
Statistics of Vouchers (TCS)
This section displays the total number of transactions pertaining to a period which are categorised as Included , Excluded and Uncertain Transactions .
1. Total Number of Transactions : Drill-down on this item to view the Statistics report comprising of voucher types with the corresponding voucher count. The total count of vouchers displayed for the Total Number of Transactions row is categorized as Included , Excluded and Uncertain Transactions with the voucher count against each of the categories.
2. Included Transactions : Displays all vouchers that have the requisite information in their corresponding masters and transactions to comply with the requirements for filing the returns. These vouchers will be a part of TCS forms as applicable.
3. Excluded Transactions : Displays the count of all vouchers which are not a part of returns. As TCS details are not provided in these transactions, there will be no implications on forms and annexures.
4. Uncertain Transactions : Displays the count of all vouchers with insufficient information. These vouchers contain TCS related information and are not included in the count of Included Transactions and Excluded Transactions .Incorrect
Question 8 of 10
_____________ is used to pass a TDS deduction entry.Correct
Recording a Journal Voucher for TDS Adjustment in GST
The government or government agency can deduct TDS on the goods and services received. The deductee, who has supplied the goods or rendered the service, can claim the TDS amount as tax credit. You can record a journal voucher to adjust the TDS amount.
To record a journal voucher for TDS adjustment
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F7: Journal .
2. Click J : Stat Adjustment .
3. In the Stat Adjustment Details screen, select the options as shown below:Incorrect
Question 9 of 10
A ___________ is a primary document for recording all financial transactions.Correct
Accounting vouchers are used to record all accounts-related transactions in Tally.ERP 9. You can selectively set the configuration for entry to allow only those features, which you require while entering vouchers.Incorrect
Question 10 of 10
How can we cancel a voucher?Correct
You can cancel a voucher from a report like, Daybook,Ledger, sales voucher etc. Select the voucher you want to CANCEL and click on CANCEL BUTTON or press ALT+X. Tally will ask cancel confirmation,click on Yes or press enter to cancel.Incorrect