RRB Group D Online Test Series 2022 | Get Free Railways Group D Mock Tests: RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) conducts an annual recruitment exam for hiring technical and non technical posts. Learn about the current test pattern. types of questions and difficulty level of each section through RRB mock tests. Prepare for Railways RRC Group D and RRB ALP Exams with CAknowledge & land a secured job with the biggest recruiter in India. Get Online Test Series in both English & Hindi with Mock Tests based on the Latest Pattern & Syllabus. Don’t miss out the biggest exams of the year!
RRB Mock Test | Free RRB Online Test for competitive examination, entrance examination and campus interview. Take various tests and find out how much you score before you appear for your next interview and written test.. Get Free Mock Tests & Live Tests for RRC Group D Exams to experience the actual Exam Interface. Leave yourself with no surprises on the exam date by practicing Mocks based on Latest Pattern & Syllabus. Get complete Solution Sets & Performance Analysis Reports with All India Ranking to help you improve your score in Railways exam!
RRB Group D Online Test Series
|RRB Group D Online Test In Hindi Series 1||100||Go to Test|
|RRB Group D Online Test In Hindi Series 2||100||Go to Test|
|RRB Group D Online Test In Hindi Series 3||50||Go to Test|
|RRB Group D Online Test In Hindi Series 4||50||Go to Test|
|RRB Group D Online Test In Hindi Series 5||50||Go to Test|
RRB Group D Mock Test
Here is a good news for all! The most awaited RRC Group D 2022 Notification is out! The Indian Railways has finally released the official notification announcing the Railway RRB Group D Recruitment. In the year 2022, Railways Recruitment Board or RRB will be recruiting to fill 62,907 vacancies for Group D. Check out Detailed strategy and step by step guide for RRB Online Mock Test, to help you analyze, improve and hone your skills to crack RRB 2019 with ease. Railways RRB Group D mock test strategy. This is a golden chance to grab a well secured job in the Indian Railways. Read further to know all about this RRC Recruitment drive for Group D which is the latest sensation of all the recruitment drives this year.
RRB Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
The RRC Group D selection will be based on 3 stages as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
1. Computer Based Test
The CBT will be the first stage of selection that will be based on the following pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
- There is negative marking for each incorrect answer.
- 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for wrong answer.
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
2. Physical Efficiency Test
If you qualify the CBT then you will be called for a Physical Efficiency Test which following will be of the pattern:
- You should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- You should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- You should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- You should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Railway RRB Group D Recruitment Salary
Pay Scale – Rs. 18,000/- (Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) plus allowances as admissible..
Recommended Online Test –